Friday, January 11, 2013

Clever Claire

Claire is pretty quick with the sign language our nanny has been teaching them! (Sorry about the yelling in the background by her older brother). Here she is signing "milk":



I hear that she is also starting to sign "more," but I haven't seen it yet.

I also wish that I had video of our dinner at the table earlier in the week, where Adam was banging on the table in an attempt to startle Claire, who was grinning bigger than ever at him. He threw his head back and whined melodramatically, "I. Can't. Scare. Claaaaaaire!" And then he half cried in frustration.



Nope. This girl is a tough cookie, the easiest baby I know, and always a treat. She is the only one who will really let us rock her to sleep and she's typically out after two minutes. She's smart, funny, and the whole package. She's 7 months old but really needs to be wearing 12 month old stuff because she's so tall and has long arms (jealous!) I love this little girl.



http://thehams2010.blogspot.com/2013/01/clever-claire.html

No comments: