Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family Barbecue

Family Barbecue because the weather is warmer and that's just what we do... so we might as well get the kid adjusted to the people, eating outside, and the smell of the barbecue. Some of these I didn't take, but I'm glad my mom and Robin and Scott picked up my camera and started shooting, because it was fun to see what I missed while trying to feed, clean and cook.

Unintentionally dressed Adam just like Chris... blue t-shirt, cargo pants and sandals.






It concerns me that they are making basically the same face here, unknowingly.





I wasn't outside when this happened, but my suspicion is that the air conditioner fan kicked on. He hates that thing.

He ran into Ra Ra's arms

I don't think Robin loves this picture, but I do.

Spin me!

Not sure how Robin ended up on the ground. However, it is hilarious. I think Eddy went to save her.

Adam also came to "save" her.
 
Probably getting bossed around.
 Some pictures of Caley and her "cousin" Eddy (Great Pyrenees) bonding.


 Chris spinning...



 Playing airplanes with Ra Ra...





Adam got very, very, very tired.


 
I love this one.
 



Chris playing with the twins as the sun went down...








No comments: