Friday, June 14, 2013

The Best $30 We've Spent All Year

I love going to the pool, but with three little ones this age, my stress level can't handle it... and they don't really care all that much. And they get tired, and hungry, and want their bed.




We LOVE that we get to hang out with Mike and Lisa and they are so accommodating for our little mobile daycare, but in the end, if I want them to get used to water this year, I had to scale it back.

And that is why I'm declaring this baby pool from Kroger the "best 30 dollars I've spent all year."




"Do you like my grass goatee?"


Happy Father's Day, Shannon... to commemorate I am being mean and posting a picture of you in your orange shorts and black socks... (sorry).




Valerie and Trey also got the twins a fun sprinkler water toy for their birthdays. So we can literally turn our back yard into a water park.

He was hesitant.


Trying to be brave.

Caley is being supportive.

Claire is a water bug. She screams when it's time to go inside.








No comments: