Friday, November 21, 2014

Texas State Railroad

I know I said in my last post that the next three would be individually about each of my lovely children, but I finished the pictures of our trip two weeks ago to the Texas State Railroad and had to post while it was fresh in my mind.

We went with my mom, dad, and Robin. Chris was supposed to come and also Robin's boyfriend Scott, but Chris had an unfortunate run in with something attacking his eye (ouch), so he couldn't come. Next time I hope he can!

Honestly my kids really loved this trip. Getting on the train, taking it all in, having a picnic and a little exploring and then getting back on the train. Colin got a little antsy toward the end but did better than I expected, and Adam was just awesome. With his sensory "stuff," he told Robin and me that he preferred it when the train was swaying and rocking. He didn't like it much when we were still. I definitely plan to go back... My mom took us a couple of times when we were younger and it's the same as I remember. Except maybe a little smaller. ;)



ornery... ornery, ornery, ornery.

snuggled up between Daddy and Grandpa, having a snack



This is Claire's favorite picture of her and her Mamie.



Colin is in his happy place. On a train, in Grandpa's lap, with a bottle... life is good.
 





working those eyes and cheeks. Pouty girl.


Yes, she's tall for her age and eloquent for not yet 2 and a half.


I just love this little face.

she's done posing.

No comments: