Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day to Day Pictures from Early Summer


For the most part, this is just our day to day life and catching up from our fun times in June and July... but if a caption is needed, I'll throw one in.
She picked out her outfit.
 One of those times Joy took a walk with us around the neighborhood.



At the park...


Waiting for Grandpa to arrive.


Some of the many things Joy brings us as "pets."



(How she caught a turtle at the creek and brought it all the way back to us... over the 10 foot board on board fence and through the dog door, I have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's pure skill and determination. I imagine she was thinking, "Adam just HAS to see this."

All those fun times at the local pool.



After she cut open her eyebrow and didn't even tell me about it.








When Adam decided to really take an interest in writing. I have thousands of love notes from him and they are all like pure gold to me.









The first time watching STAR WARS

Cheating the eye exam at their 3 year old check up.

When he just wanted to help Barbie get "pretty."
 





 That time I took her to Charming Charlie's and she was instantly hooked.




Because there aren't many picture of me in here.

When Claire was doing 4th of July activities at school.

No comments: