Sunday, October 11, 2015

Family Trip - San Antonio

At the end of August, we took a quick 3 day trip to San Antonio at the JW Marriot. It was mostly a weekend of enjoying the hotel, eating out, and playing at the pool in the lazy river and in the wading pool. The kids really got to relax, and while I don't have a ton of stories or much to say about it, I know that it was fun and brought us close together. So if you look through these and think, well, but what did you DO??

Remember, you can't really take your camera in the lazy river and I think it's rude to have it out when you're watching your kids eat dessert in the hotel restaurant. In all, we just relaxed.

 






I'm not quite sure what I did to him here, but I do know I was punished for it for at least 10 minutes.
And this is why it's every man for themselves in our house. There's no such thing as "but she's just a girl." Poor Colin.

 





I don't blame him for needing a break from that.

He cheered up quickly enough though.






The next day we did it all over again, except we also rode the lazy river and went down the big slides, which Adam LOVED and couldn't get enough of.

When you're trying to get a good pout in but Mom won't let you do it in peace.









I found this shirt for Adam in a consignment store a few months ago. You look at him, you read the shirt and you think... yep, NAILED IT.


On the last day of the trip we drove home but we stopped in Waco on the way and went to the Cameron Park Zoo. That will be a different blog entry because of all the pictures!

No comments: