Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pumpkin Patching

It's a pretty warm October, so it doesn't actually feel like Fall unless you're up from about 6:30 to 8:30 am... but that's no excuse for missing Pumpkin Patch frenzy. We went to two this weekend and it's becoming a family obsession.

The one we went to on Saturday was in Grapevine and it was a cute little place with tractors, kettle corn, a corn maze, face painting and of course, pumpkins. We met up with the kids' friend from school, Ayden. I forgot my camera so relied on my phone for pictures.










Colin is actually having a great time. I can't tell if he's annoyed that Adam is driving or if he's just making this face because I asked him to smile. Goofball.



Criminal on the loose.

Daddy Transportation Service





On Sunday we met up with Aunt Brandi and Uncle Jason and Angela, Krysa and Caden in Gunter. The had a hay ride, a petting zoo, a hay maze and hot dogs... and of course... pumpkins. I remembered my camera this time, but man was it hot and BRIGHT today, plus windy.





































I think we're doing it again next weekend too! And then the jack-o-lantern carving extravaganzas to follow... October is a fun month.

No comments: