Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ornery Ones

These were taken on September 1... almost two months ago. We were just goofing off. It was hot. People were constantly sick.
"I thought these were wireless speakers."

"Ha ha ha... Daddy hates when we touch his speakers. We're hilarious."

"No Daddy I didn't touch the speaker. Colin did it."

Little Beauty.


Oh, hey. Just doing a breathing treatment.




All in one week, Colin bit his tongue by falling in the bathtub, fell and busted his lip at school, and then fell hard onto the concrete in the driveway one morning before school... he was fine after falling, but it hurt and he was mad. He cried so hard he burst a blood vessel in his eye.

 
I was looking at Claire and he was sitting right next to me. Since I wasn't looking at him, he hit me. Then he made this adorable face. My tolerance for cute is very low so he slid by without even a warning.

No comments: