Sunday, November 3, 2013

Out of a Story Book (Halloween Costumes)

He's the Hunter who saves Little Red Riding Hood...

... From a very friendly Big Bad Wolf

He's saying... enjoy this one picture with the hat on... because I'm never wearing it again.

Little Red.

As you will see... the Hunter is very good at demonstrating his surprise at seeing the wolf.

Grrrrrrr.

Wolf in the Headlights.
 


Here, take this, Wolf. Red is up to something.


It's the Wolf AGAIN!

Oh wait, he seems friendly enough.

Oh dear.
The Ham children sensed an intruder momentarily...

I think she's dreaming of being the villain next year.

It does look like a lot of fun.
...and super cute.

Oh dear. There's a wolf on the roof.





So, after deciding the theme based on Adam's decision to be the Big Bad Wolf (He really meant the one from the 3 Little Pigs... he kept trying to blow everyone down), he realized that the only costume left for me was the Grandma. So he has called me "Grandma" for the last two months. My self-esteem did not go up, but I played along.
"Come on people. There are hundreds of strangers out there just waiting to give me candy."

The twins made it three houses before the mosquitoes came out and the tiredness sunk it. Plus Colin doesn't wait for anyone to open his candy... he barrels through, wrapper and all.

No comments: