Wednesday, July 30, 2014

We take pictures EVERY. DAY. (Part 3)

 These are from June through July. Shannon and I went on a quick "vacation" to Orlando.
"it's raining on my head!"








replacing the disposal.

helping.






window washers.


he's just thorough.

ADORE EACH OTHER.

Caught Adam reading to the twins before bed.

mischief.

"yeah, I painted. I don't need a picture."

rare everyone looking AND smiling.





he likes selfies.

she's not so bad herself.



"a bolt needs tightening, mom."


licking ranch off his toes.

we went to the water park on our "date."

and he got a cotton candy three times the size of his head...


We went and saw fireworks...








We played at the park.


we cleaned the garage.

we were extra, extra helpful to our siblings.



we went for lots of walks.

and saw our first motorcycle whiz by us.


...fell in love with the Magic School Bus...

ate some ice cream...


built with legos...

helped out around the house.

traveled in a mob.

snacked outside.

played baseball.


snuck outside without mom and by the time she caught up with us... were all three naked and jumping on the trampoline.
 So I pulled out the hose, and they had even more fun.




I believe I'm hooked on this seeing my kids as much as I want thing.

No comments: