Monday, September 5, 2011

Dallas Children's Museum

A few weeks ago Adam, my parents and I went over to the Dallas Children's Museum at Fair Park for the morning. We had a good time, even though I think Adam might be just a little too young for many parts of the exhibits, but is too advanced to fit into the "0 to 2" year old areas. His favorite parts were the water exhibit and the "backyard" where he could crawl through tunnels like a little mole.















I always think I'll get great pictures at outings like this, but Adam's curiosity and excitement overflow out of him and he doesn't stop for a second. His goal is to see and touch everything he possibly can. I can't complain, that's an incredible quality to have. If we all could wake up as happy as Adam each day, thirsting for experiences and life with no hesitation, ready to smile at everyone, the world would be a very different place.

No comments: