Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fantasy Football Quarterbacks

It's only Week 2 of the 2011 NFL Season and my fantasy football quarterback situation is bleak, to say the least. Adam helped me pick out my starting quarterback this morning. The choices are: Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, or Rex Grossman (who I do not have, but could pick up on the waivers and drop one of the other two).

Here are the choices.

Don't worry, Mom, I'll help.

First you have to stand on it.

Get some last minute advice from Dad.
Open the lunch box.
Pull out the options...

Here it is, this is the one.

Eli Manning (I swear he picked it because he's named Eli - seems a little biased)
  
There. Quarterback DECIDED.

By the way, Mom, all of these options suck. Let's just crumple them all up and call it a loss.

I'll let you know how it goes. If this works out, this may be the way my starting lineup is picked every Sunday.

No comments: