Sunday, July 21, 2013

Visiting Baylor Campus

 We visited Baylor University on Sunday after coming back from  San Antonio. I wanted to visit the bookstore to restock our Baylor gear but it seems I'm always in town when the campus is closed. But we toured it anyway.



I thought that telling him we would see the bears would excite him. I always forget that after seeing the first 5 minutes of Brave, he's afraid of bears. Not monsters, not ghosts, not strangers or criminals. Bears. Luckily, the bears were sleeping because it's hot. With Baylor tuition rates, this may work in our favor, even though being a Baylor Bear is pretty damn cool.



I told him this was my building... the English building. He told me we definitely needed to go in.








He really just wanted to go home, especially after wondering where the bears were.

THAT'S the bear? That's not a bear.


No comments: