Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our Gingerbread House


That day we lit a fire, turned on some Christmas tree music and successfully built a gingerbread house.

When I did this I left the kids with their hair a mess, and we just goofed off. I actually feel really inspired by these and it reminds me how good my children are. They are mostly wild and fun but they are extraordinarily good kids and I can't tell if I'm too hard on them or doing it just right to get moments like this with them.











We're listening to some pretty fun Christmas music through all of this.





Claire sorts. Pink and Purple are her calling card.


Just tasting to make sure it won't hurt the house.











and because we are little, we crawl under the table after.
He has no shame either.
Do you like it?



No comments: