Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The iPad. And that time we made cookies.

This one time, I dropped my phone on the ground and cracked my screen. I begged Shannon to take it to get it fixed, and he did. 10 seconds after he pulled into the driveway, I dropped my iPad on the ground and shattered that screen. I cried, and sobbed and hated myself thoroughly. It's just an iPad. But man if I couldn't catch a break those 24 hours.

After a while, he got us a new one. I never really took pictures on the old iPad, but I have on this one and it got full, so I pulled the pictures off of it. There's something called a "Cloud," which as much as I understand technology and even made a career of it... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DAMN CLOUD.

All of that aside, I realized there were some good ones when I cleaned this one off to make room for more "How It's Made," which Adam loves to watch before bed.

Mostly, I remembered that one time my phone died and I captured a whole afternoon where we made cookies together.
 












Adam wants to know when it's his turn again.














I HAVE SO ENJOYED BEING HOME WITH THEM. If you think I've overdone it with the pictures... Just wait until I finally organize all those videos I take.

No comments: