Friday, October 26, 2012

A Dinosaur and a Monkey

I have not yet taken pictures of Claire in her Halloween costume, and it has nothing to do with me wanting to do the boys together or anything like that. It has more to do with logistics, and that the last time I put the costume on her she wanted to eat and then immediately go to bed for the night. So I didn't argue. I also have to admit that she has nearly grown out of the costume we have for her so I'm contemplating going with a back up.

But I did take pictures of Colin on Thursday and then of Adam today.

My little dinosaur, Colin.
I almost wish he was wearing a Superman costume for this one. Or Power Rangers... or He-Man. But as it is he is a fighting dinosaur. I also wish the costume had big dinosaur feet.



And here is my little Curious George, Adam. (I realized that last year he was a mischievous Dennis the Menace, and this year he is a Curious little monkey... what can I say, he inspires his costumes. I can say that I'm glad I'm still able to pick his costumes for him. I saw 4 spidermans at the very small turnout of Fall Fest.)





For reference, this was Adam last year:
Oh, what a difference a year makes...

No comments: