Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Real Life

Because we sold my car, I took a tiny piece of that and bought myself a new camera. I'm not great at using it yet, but I'm having fun with it and just taking pictures around the house.

The truth is, these aren't perfect, and I'd probably never frame most of them, but they are real life -- the parts that usually are cut out of pictures or deleted, and the parts that make our life great.

Sometimes our eyes are closed, or we are making funny faces, or the lighting isn't quite right. Sometimes we aren't wearing pants. But that's what makes our lives worth holding onto.

Being an airplane.
Here are some more of Adam being Adam.
favorite cup



The sun!

I wanna see the picture!


superman's gotta eat


just a happy guy

...grinning behind his pacifier (it was taken away right after this picture - it was clear he didn't need it)

Claire Being Claire.



Whatever you said, I disagree.


More oatmeal, please.


Love, love, love

Colin being Colin.

oh, now that's cool.

hey mom


sweetheart

this is Colin's version of tummy time

Adam is playing with his toy mower.


I fixed it.


Adam plays basketball.

past the defender...

dunk

intense
let's see that again in slow motion

lay up

free shot

for three

referee steps in

tip toes

At the buzzer...

I win!!!!
And just some random awesome ones that I never want to forget.
band aids from immunizations.

GREAT family dog


Claire's Family Poster for Daycare

Colin's Family Poster for Daycare

Gus Gus

Quick Hug

Here, don't cry!

No comments: