Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fast Four Months

It's so hard for me to fathom that when these two people got married 4 years ago today...


... they would have the joy of being proud parents to three adorable babies over the last 4 months. How fast 4 months can go and how much I miss these faces already while I'm at work! How little those people up there in their nice wedding clothes knew about how incredible their lives would be in just 4 short years.

Here are the twins at 1 week old...

First time to cuddle together outside of the womb.
First time meeting "his babies"

At 2 weeks old, Claire is a bed hog.
About 3 weeks old.

In these pictures Adam is 26 months old and Colin and Claire are 1 month old exactly.
Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography


Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography



Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography (The pearls that Claire is wearing were my grandmother's pearls and also the pearls I wore in my wedding).


Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography

Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography
This is Adam when he was 12 days old. It amazes me how the TWINS look nothing like each other, but they both look like Adam.
Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography

Photo by: Brenna Lyn Photography

And here they are 7 weeks old...
Smiling Claire at 7 weeks.
Girlie Claire at 7 weeks.

Colin at 7 weeks
Colin's smile at 7 weeks
 Formal big brother (26 months).

In the pictures below Adam is 28 months and the twins are 3 months old...
Adam Playing in the Backyard

Claire at 3 months

Colin at 3 months

Twins Together at 3 Months
And there have been so many cuddles and smiles in this house, I can hardly stand it...
If I had a dollar every time I walked into a room and saw Claire with her arm across Colin's face, I'd be very rich by now.









My little chef
Cuddles
You get rewarded when you're the greatest big brother alive.

Colin, the sports guy already.
My cupcake
Claire Doll





Colin, 4 months old.
There are so many sweet smiles in my house that it's a miracle I don't just melt to the floor in a giant useless heap. But, so far, we're holding it together...

No comments: