Sunday, November 14, 2010

6 Month Old Ambitions

I should preface this by saying that he's not actually crawling yet, but he's desperate to do it. I tried to get video of him up on all fours and it took awhile - but mostly because of my bad timing with the camera, not his lack of effort. I discovered that one of the other problems is that he sees the camera and automatically starts posing. I'm not kidding. I even have that on video. So I paused and gave him a photo shoot since he was so willing and excited to do it.

Here he is thinking it's time to take pictures.


...so I gave him what he wanted (since he clearly appeases me all the time)...







...then he practiced his spins...


...told me something very important...


...and in the end, he finally just did it, then shows off with a little push-up stance at the end. The cough you hear is from his acid reflux.

1 comment:

Delia said...

He is too freaking cute.