Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tiger

I worked 50 hours last week and have already put 32 this week. Is it really only Tuesday? This weekend was way too full and not nearly long enough. I'm working every weekend until November 20 but in my mind it already feels like December 1st.

We visited with Shannon's dad and his new wife (they came in Friday and left Saturday afternoon), went to Olive Garden for lunch, and I actually squeezed in a two hour nap between working all day and visiting. On Sunday I worked twelve hours (from home), but Shannon had caught that stomach virus again and was out of commission all day.

I hadn't thought of doing anything with Adam for Halloween. he's too young for candy, I knew I'd be working all weekend on this upgrade, and we don't really have the money for costumes anyway. But Aunt Robin insisted and I'm glad she did! She found the cutest little costume online. Robin came over briefly Sunday afternoon around 3, we put Adam in his new little costume, took pictures, and then she left (hangover) and I went back to work. (ugh)

Adam's nickname is Tiger (Wiggles, Wobbles, Little Guy, Pumpkin, Buddy, Vampire, etc., etc.), so this was perfect:






I had a hard time dropping Adam off at daycare on Monday. I felt like I hadn't seen him all weekend and it really bums me out. When I took him in, a sub was there and she said "This must be Adam." When he heard his name he flashed her a GIGANTIC smile, like, "Yes, yes I am." Charmer. She called him a "lady's man." Uh huh. He's a people person. He doesn't discriminate.

Adam will be 26 weeks old tomorrow and 6 months old on Friday! Oh. My. God. His 6 month check up is Friday also, so I'm sure I'll be posting an update in a few days. . . that is, if I can get some sleep...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww! He is the cutest Tiger I have ever seen! I really cant wait to meet him one day!