Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

It's amazing how we are supposed to believe that all of a sudden, life is different and new because it is January 1st. I am hopeful for 2011. I've never before wanted so much for the clock to strike midnight and feel different from one moment to the next, but alas, it's just not one of those years.

Please forgive me, I have had a rough week. The cherry on top of a rough year. Although 2010 brought the birth of my adorable, sweet first-born little boy, unfortunately he was one of the only gems of 2010. Bring on 2011.

So we ate black-eyed peas and cornbread yesterday, and I am posting some more pictures, taking a deep breath today, and getting ready for the first Monday of the year.
First Family Picture

New Year's Eve

He's just not in the mood!

Teething, but trying to give me a smile.

No comments: