Friday, March 29, 2013

Just Goofing Off.

Cheerios and Strawberries for breakfast.

What? Do I have something on my face? You'd tell me, wouldn't you?

Claire laughs at everyone's jokes, but she laughs the hardest at her own.

Dude.
 
  Claire with Adam's hard hat.


 



I really don't know what happened here, but it seemed a shame not to document it forever.
"So... What am I supposed to do now that it's in my mouth?"
The next two pictures below explain why I don't ever put headbands on Claire. For one, it is nearly impossible to find one the right size for her "style." I know she's 9 months old, but she two spunky for those over the top, gigantic bows. Two, she doesn't have enough hair yet to put those cute little dainty bows that I like in her hair. Three, you don't need a bow to be beautiful. And four, when she has anything on her head, she looks at me as if someone is playing a cruel joke on her and she won't stand for it. I was lucky to get the pictures I did today.
Beautiful girl.
And without the headband... her beautiful smile.



"Colin, hold still and I'll stand up for this picture. It will look super cool."

Lunch on plates for the first time.

meatloaf and squash.

Drool.

Trying to smile, but is in the play pen and has a fear of being caged.
 Colin with Caley.
Seriously?

You're a good listener, Caley.

Doggie kisses.

Enjoying some alone time.




 




My serious one.
 

No comments: