Friday, March 8, 2013

Phone Photo Album

An attempt to spit his food at Tiffany resulted in a BACKFIRE. He thought it was hilarious.

Feeding Claire after school.

"I WILL crawl." (Sometimes he gets in his position and launches himself forward like a frog.)

Tantrum? Get on the trampoline. Jump it off.

Yummy Chicken Enchiladas with rice and black beans!
He seconds that.
I think I can get out.


Her first words were most likely be "that's mine."

so sweet.
Colin is so happy after the antibiotics killed his bronchitis and whatever else had been ailing him for two months.



chicken fried rice.

I'm not doing anything.

Toy hog.
 Adam and I went for a ride on a cold day in the wagon.

 
CHEESE!!
boys.

SO happy.


I'm coming to get you.

Shannon is building a pantry. Adam is "helping"

and Claire is "helping" Colin drink his bottle.

Little show off will be running before I know it. I love seeing her so proud of herself.
 
Too sleepy for dinner.

Baby Gourmet - whole wheat spaghetti with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and fresh tomatoes.

Just love it.

Love it some more.

Let me out! I'll be good.
no, seriously. Let me out.

thankful to have such happy babies.


... and more happy babies.

...and more happy babies.
.... and more happy babies.

little flirt.

A day at school was too much fun.


No comments: