Monday, June 20, 2011

Retaliation

I say this with the utmost control in my actions but with an extreme lack of control in my words.

There is a baby under the age of 18 months who is about to be bitten by a 30 year-old woman. It will hurt, and we'll see how he likes it.

4 bites in 2 weeks is absolutely ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

He came home and immediately got a band aid, a popsicle, and I'm making him his favorite dinner - Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff.

another mickey mouse band aid, a popsicle in one hand and a pacifier in the other.

The face of a guy in desperate need of a popsicle!

At least HE'S still smiling a little.

This face is making me not want to drop him off anywhere ever again.

Anyone free to hang out during the day with a charming little boy who loves daycare but can't fend off the nasty little biting jerks there?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes! Move to San Antonio!!! Maybe you should look into a home daycare type of environment... just a thought.

Elissa said...

Wish we lived there. I would keep him!!!