Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

Today Adam woke up at 6:30 am. I laid in bed and closed my eyes and tried to will him to go back to sleep for at least another hour. It didn't work, but he did wake up happy... Until I dressed him in the new overalls I bought him.

He HATES them.

So I took him outside to try to distract him, and that worked...
CHEESE.

 I played with some of the features on my new camera...



After he stepped in dog crap, we went back inside and Shannon got him ready for me to take him to Mike and Lisa's house to practice "swimming."








lemonade


MORE lemonade

Texting at the pool.



He was telling me a very animated story about his cup.

Secret Spot.
We didn't swim long, but he loved being outside for a while. We came home and now he is napping... While we were gone Shannon cleaned the backyard, so we may give that another shot after his nap and snack.

1 comment:

Christy Troegle said...

He looks so old in those overalls. I can't believe how big he is getting.