Friday, July 29, 2011

On a Roll

Adam is on a roll today! When I picked him up from school I loved hearing the stories about him and his new phrases.

23. "I did it!!"
24. "Got ya!"

Apparently Adam got to the top of the slide and yelled excitedly, "I did it!" He even threw in a little "I did it" dance. Then when playing chase he would run up and grab Tiffany's leg and say "got ya!"

He had a happy day - he woke up and extra people were in the house, so he showed Jason and Dalton all of his toys and waved goodbye to them and Dad as they left for their guys' weekend, then got to go to school and play with his new friend, and when he came home he was just as happy as when I had dropped him off. He scarfed down one of his favorite's for dinner - Tuna Helper - and then we went and saw Mamie and Grandpa.

Professor Chaos decided his room needed rearranging:

No comments: