Friday, September 21, 2012

First Day of Fall Photos Featuring Dapper, Proper, and Frolic

Today I looked at the mess of a kitchen, the mess of the family room, the mess of the babies' room and of our room, and I did nothing. I neither thought about cleaning it or thought about leaving it, I just did nothing.

I fed Claire, I fed Colin, and Adam and I had more waffle iron cinnamon rolls and some bacon, and then,  between everyone's naps, we took pictures all day long.

I think I had the energy because my little Colin slept all the way through the night last night. After watching some of the football game, he slept from about 10 pm to 7 am, and I even had to encourage him to wake up then. All day instead of eating 4 oz every three hours, he wanted 5.5 oz every 4 hours. Perfect. Maybe this is the beginning of a new phase for him.

Of course, Claire has a little cold so she still needed to wake up every 4 hours during the night, which is fine, and Adam has a tough time sleeping every night because he snores so badly and his throat constantly hurts (another reason he's so attached to that pacifier).

So even though I was asleep about 11 pm, up about 1 am, 3 am, 5 am, and then up for good at 7 am... that's still the best sleep I've gotten in weeks... wait. Make that months. How sad is that...

I believe I was able to tackle this activity because I felt somewhat revived by my vacation of a total of 5 hours sleep last night, and here's what came of it. I am calling these my Fall Photos: Featuring Dapper, Proper, and Frolic. Enjoy. (There's even and outtakes section at the end, so don't give up. Just keep scrolling!)

This series is one I call An Introduction to Frolic (before Frolic's nap)






Big Brother.
This next series is called A Boy and His Dog, featuring Frolic and his loyal companion Reliant.


Trusty Reliant.
 


The next, An Introduction to Proper.





And now, her brother: Meet Dapper.

Dapper has a half smile.
  Dapper and Proper also hang out together. Twins in Fall.

Proper has a half smile sometimes too.
 


Dapper also likes to wear suspenders. This series is called White Collar.

There's Dapper's full smile.
  Proper likes to dress formally also. Girl in Pink.

There's her full smille!

 


Wait! Frolic is back from his nap!
Here is Frolic in a piece called Frolick in the Trees.




And now, Frolic in the House. 


  ...And now, the outtakes...
OMG, MOM. THAT'S TOO CLOSE!!
Spitting is a BAD habit.
Little Wild Boy
Aren't you glad pictures don't have a volume button?
Wait, what?
My camera! I DO IT!!
GRRRRRRRR. (Too bad my Bear wasn't wearing his Baylor shirt for this one).

Baby Claire was so cute, Adam just HAD to touch her face and coo at her.
Claire says it's time to break for lunch. Look at the size comparison!

For future reference, as in, next week when I forget. Colin and Claire are 3 1/2 months and Adam is 28 1/2 months in these photos.



No comments: