Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Life?

Okay, the title is stupid. I agree. You agree. Let's just move on with our lives. The point is, there's an app that I have been resisting. Ugh, Instragram? I so don't need that. Well, I'm sorry Instragram, I was wrong and I hope there are no hard feelings... you are so much fun. Maybe not marriage material, but definitely an app I can have fun with.

Caley has gotten a lot of publicity lately, but we do still have two cats. Gus is about 13 and Eli is about 9. After the babies came home, Eli started spending more time outside. I guess he was feeling like the house got too full... and then Colin came home from the hospital and Eli was nearly the first person to greet him. But shortly after that, he went back outside and pretty much stayed there. For about a month, I let it go because I had way too many things going on, but I constantly wondered if it was due to the lack of space in bed or to something else... until I realized one night when I was trying to tell him he could sleep inside instead of in the heat, I realize that he STUNK. I stopped trying to convince him to come inside, but made a vet appointment for his ears.

And after getting them cleaned out, they told me he had two very "impressive" ear infections - and the tech even told me it was one of the worst cases he'd ever seen. Of course.

And here's my pretty Gus Gus in his new collar...


After I "Instagrammed" that picture of Eli, I was hooked. Oh no. I took my new toy and Colin and I goofed off... A LOT.
 
 

And then I got some of Claire...

Mesmerized by biggest brother
She wants to take pictures, but she she talks the whole time. Makes me wish I was taking video instead.
Claire's big grin.

And of course, a couple of them together...

Cowboys Cheering Section
Go Cowboys

And then, because I couldn't help myself... I made Shannon, Adam, and Caley (and Koko, Mamie and the Grand Pepa's dog), get in on the action.

Our first walk in the new stroller
Copying Dad.
Walking Koko.

And then I did some with Colin and Claire together with Shannon...

Can you tell who is who?
 ... and me...

No comments: