Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Claire's Personality

Claire will be 3 months in 3 days, but her adjusted age is 6 weeks old. Even so, she is a grinning, bubbly little thing with athletic skills worthy of putting her in the Olympics someday.

"Yes, I can almost sit up by myself already. Is that good or something? It's not hard..."
Sadly she and Colin are already both brainwashed to grin like crazy when they see the back of my iPhone.
Claire already giggles, especially in the morning, and when she wakes up, her eyes pop open and she grins immediately at me. Happy, happy, happy.

And boy, does she LOVE her brothers. Tonight, I put Claire down next to Adam to watch Finding Nemo (at Adam's request).

She smiled.

She turned to him and hugged his back with her face.

She turned and smiled again.


I do solemnly swear that I did not adjust Claire nor did I alter the sequence of these photos to fabricate this "face hug."


Little Miss Blue Eyes has personality galore.

No comments: